September 21, 2012

JHANELLE. BComm, Salsera, Naturalista, & Versatile Blogger




I've been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Kay (Nappy Headed Black Girl)! Thanks hun! :)

First of all, I'd like to thank my Mom, because without her I wouldn't have the kinks in my hair....

Secondly, I'd like to thank all the people who believed in me!....LOL okay, I'll stop.

So what are the award rules? 
  • Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
  • Inform the bloggers of their nomination
  • Share 7 random things about yourself
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your post
7 Random Things About Me

1. I walk around with a bottle of ketchup in my purse....put that ish on everythang. Seriously though, I do.

2. I love cupcakes.

3. I bring 2 lunches to work, plus snacks. I am always eating.

4. I am on a salsa team (as in dance, not food lol)

5. I was born in Jamaica.

6. I like to do the Kevin Hart "Get Money" dance in public places. 'Get Money..Uh...Uh...'

7. I can't wink. I've tried and failed.

My Nominations

In no particular order...I only have 14:

Curly Strands

Elle (Lipstix Natural Chica)

Kinky Hair Affair

Coily Bella

Afroniquely You

Natural Nigerian

Knatural

Love Your Tresses

Mahogany Knots

The Naturaliste

JoJo (CurlyNuGrowth)

Angela (1Love Blog)

Hair of Heritage

Utter Nappyness



 I'm very proud to be a part of the Natural Community! :) Happy Blogging!

xx J

Peace. Love. and Afros.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination. I recently got nominated and posted the same award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jhanelle! I really appreciate your nominating me.

    Your can't wink?! Trying to imagine your attempts. My daughter loves ketchup too - wanted to have it with bread just as one would have butter. I will tell her she has a twin in the ketchup world.

    ReplyDelete