August 2, 2012

Review: Quidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner





What is it? A light weight moisturizer.
How much? $22
Size? 8.5 ounce
Where to purchase?


Product Highlights:

Contains No: Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

A dose of prickly pear extract draws in moisture from the air and seals it in for superior conditioning while antioxidant green tea and vitamin B5 help protect and promote shine. Arnica extract lends a smoothing touch, sealing the cuticle for fuzz-free results.

 
Key Ingredients Include:

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-59, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Opuntia (Prickly Pear Cactus) Tuna Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

My Opinion:

I got a sample of this in my CurlBox. I tried it right after a wash, and I found it to be a little too lightweight for hair (I have 4b/4c mash up on my head) - I normally do prefer something slightly creamier and that works better for my hair. However, as a moisturizer on my second day hair, it worked perfect!

It doesn't leave my hair weighed down or sticky, which I love. Paired with a little coconut oil and shea butter to seal my ends, it leaves my hair soft and moisturized. This is my second in command leave-in if I want to switch it up (#1 goes to KC - Knot Today, which my hair thrives with!)


Much Love xxoo
J
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment